Why NVision EMS?
- As part of the TESLA conglomerate, the plant in Votice specialized in the manufacture of computing and telecommunication equipment. We marry this tradition and experience with the latest high-end production and testing equipment to produce a wide range of highly complex electronic components with guaranteed quality.
- Five automatic conveyor lines with IPC capacity of 250,000 components per hour print circuit boards using surface mount technology, as well as classical parts assembly.
- Actions PIN insertion
- PCB marking by laser (barcode, 2D code, logo,….)
- Equipped with the latest manufacturing technologies and harnessing the latest production processes, we are able to produce both large series and pilot-sized orders of the highest quality.
- We use a full scope of testing. All products are checked by automatic optical inspection systems and the quality of BGA assemblies are checked using X-ray equipment. We also offer IC testing, final testing.
- Full range of logistics services – material dispatches, warehousing, packaging, distribution, insurance, and customs clearance.
- PCBA are fully tested by ICT and FCT.
We create satisfied customers simply by providing a high standard of services
- Quality management system according to ISO TS 16949 and ISO 9001
- 100% product traceability
- 100% AOI production quality inspection
- Electrical and functional testing according to customer requests
- SPC system on AOI
- Quality criteria measurement and evaluation
- X-ray analyses
- Supplier management system
- Employees motivated to improve quality standards
- Process of continual improvement
Our company complies with environmental standard according to ISO 14001.
We commit to keeping long-term goals with the target being the safety of our environment, which closely follows the requirements of our customers and EU regulations (RoHS, REACH, WEEE)