We focus on developing the major components of a convergent end-to-end TOMS solution that is ideal for designing complex offers focused on both the corporate and mass market segments. A single platform manages all the customer’s balances in real-time, and independently from services, enabling a platform or preferred payment method.
We offer integrated support services for the provider’s products and the products of third parties. This comprehensive set of services was developed to cover the full range of telecom operators’ IT needs. From basic services such as providing support via phone, to full-fledged 24/7 managed services of own and third-party vendors.
Why NVision Software Solutions?
- We implement large-scale projects in areas as diverse as computing, telecom and banking infrastructure, business management systems, business software, and information security
- Over its 20+ year history, the company has collected a unique pool of technologies, industry solutions, and expertise that help accelerate the development of companies and government organizations
- We help customers achieve their strategic objectives both through improving the efficiency of the entire IT infrastructure and through optimization of individual business processes
- We specialize in designing systems that significantly reduce the cost of digitalization, protect the core business, and implement services that bring in new revenue and improve client loyalty
- We are experts in quality, security, and environmental aspects required by telco and IT customers. The family of the standards ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 14001 provides high level of guarantee that terms such as customer satisfaction, efficiency, data security and business continuity are not buzzwords, but the company culture
- We partner with more than 100 of the world’s largest hardware and software suppliers, including: EMC, Cisco, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft, Oracle, VMware